How to activate Jio Prime Membership || How to get jio data for 1Year || Rafee Shaik

April 19, 2017
https://youtu.be/WOQtjcLJYOQ 
 
Hi Friends

Today i have to show how to pay jio prime renewal or become a Prime Member.

Please "subscribe" my channel " The TechTrans " to get latest videos from me
First of all Please update your "My jio app" ,and open it,

"Go to Menu slider!... and click on Jio Prime"

This "Jio prime membership" will continuous your current package with additional benefits till "31st March 2018".

click on "Get Jio Prime",,
Now click on "rupees 99 button"

"Here select your "mode of payment " and complete the payment "




!!!!!After the payment you should check once "prime membership" activated or not...!!!!!!

"Now you got jio data for one year"..

"Thank you friends for watching this video,,,,"
"If you like this video Please click Like button......,,,,"
"Please subscribe my channel to get latest updates from me... ,,,,"

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.